Marinated Garden Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 5 Min
We've reduced the oil, but not the taste. Oh - make sure you toss the vegetables several times so they get the full benefit of the marinade!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 small yellow squash, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup low-fat Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, both squash, bell pepper, onion, and tomatoes.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour over vegetable mixture; toss until well coated. Cover and chill at least 2 hours or overnight, tossing occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.