Pear Walnut Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Crunchy nut salads can be much more sophisticated than traditional green salads. Why not try Pear-Walnut Salad!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10-ounces) Italian blend salad greens
- 1 1/2 cups walnut halves, toasted
- 2 ripe red pears, cored and sliced
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, celery seeds, and salt; mix well.
- In a salad bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; toss gently. Add the dressing mixture; toss gently until well combined. Serve immediately.
From The Best of Mr. Food, Volume 2, available at www.mrfood.com.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!