Pepperoni Pizza Salad Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want a pepperoni pizza recipe you can feel good about eating? Then we know you're going to love this unique recipe we like to call Pepperoni Pizza Salad Bowls. If you've ever enjoyed the concept of bread bowl soup, then you're going to love this easy-to-make recipe. Not a pepperoni fan? That's okay too! Just choose your favorite pizza toppings and customize this dish however you'd like. Make it a pizza party with this fun and unique pizza recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 6 kaiser rolls
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch circle off the top of each roll and remove. Hollow out rolls, leaving 1/2-inch of bread around the sides, creating bowls.
- Fill with the pepperoni mixture and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!