Pepperoni Pizza Salad Bowls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want a pepperoni pizza recipe you can feel good about eating? Then we know you're going to love this unique recipe we like to call Pepperoni Pizza Salad Bowls. If you've ever enjoyed the concept of bread bowl soup, then you're going to love this easy-to-make recipe. Not a pepperoni fan? That's okay too! Just choose your favorite pizza toppings and customize this dish however you'd like. Make it a pizza party with this fun and unique pizza recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package mozzarella cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 6 kaiser rolls
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except rolls; mix well and set aside.
- Cut a 1-1/2-inch circle off the top of each roll and remove. Hollow out rolls, leaving 1/2-inch of bread around the sides, creating bowls.
- Fill with the pepperoni mixture and serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.