Quick Greek Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Your weeknights just got a little livelier with our Quick Greek Salad. This salad is a classic combination of Mediterranean ingredients and fresh veggies with creamy feta cheese and tangy olives that you'll surely love!
What You'll Need:
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke heart quarters
- 1/4 cup Greek salad dressing (see Note)
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce, torn
- 8 to 10 pitted ripe olives
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pita wedges (optional)
What To Do:
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, and seed. Cut cucumber into thin slices; cut pepper into thin strips. Cut onion into slices, and separate into rings.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup reserved artichoke marinade and the dressing in a large bow. Add cut vegetables, artichokes, lettuce, and olives, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving. Serve with pita wedges, if desired.
If you don't have or like Greek dressing, that's OK; Italian dressing also works great with this recipe!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.