Quick Greek Salad
- 36 Min
- READY IN
- 36 Min
Liven up your weeknight supper with this speedy salad. It goes great with grilled fish or pasta. And don't worry if you don't have Greek dressing on hand, just use Italian dressing.
What You'll Need:
- 8 plum tomatoes
- 1 medium cucumber
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated artichoke heart quarters
cup Greek salad dressing (see headnote)
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce, torn
- 8 to 10 pitted ripe olives
cup crumbled feta cheese
- Pita wedges (optional)
What To Do:
- Cut tomatoes into wedges, and seed. Cut cucumber into thin slices; cut pepper into thin strips. Cut onion into slices, and separate into rings.
- Drain artichoke hearts, reserving 1/4 cup marinade.
- Whisk together 1/4 cup reserved artichoke marinade and the dressing in a large bow. Add cut vegetables, artichokes, lettuce, and olives, tossing to coat. Cover and chill at least 30 minutes. Sprinkle with feta cheese just before serving. Serve with pita wedges, if desired.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES