Rainbow Stacked Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rainbow of colorful salad fix-in's stacks up to be an easy summer main dish salad. With a variety of fresh-tasting ingredients from our market refrigerator and freezer section, Rainbow Stacked Salad is super for entertaining.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup plain lowfat yogurt
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 (1.0-ounce) package ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 head romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
- 6 to 8 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen fully cooked chicken breast strips, thawed
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, chives, and ranch salad dressing mix; mix well, cover, and refrigerate.
- In a large glass bowl, layer half the lettuce then all the corn, tomatoes, chicken, peas, and remaining lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
- Toss with dressing just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Who would've thought that with just 4 ingredients you can make the tastiest shredded pork ever, and right in your slow cooker, too! Our Down-Home Shredded Pork gets it's special flavor from a combination of BBQ sauce and root beer, and when ya slow cook it for hours (like we do) you can bet those flavors are really going to come through.