Shrimp Scampi Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wouldn't it be nice to serve up a big platter of shrimp scampi to your party guests? Sure, it would, but the price wouldn't be so nice, so we came up with this less-expensive Shrimp Scampi Pasta Salad that has a great "pricey" taste!
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta rings or small shells
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed and drained
What To Do:
- Cook the ring pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsley, garlic powder, lemon juice, salt, and pepper; blend until smooth.
- Add the pasta and shrimp to the mayonnaise mixture and toss to blend. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
Check out more of our favorite seafood dishes in our collection of 22 Easy Shrimp Recipes for Every Occasion.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!