Strawberry Patch Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
Cool, creamy, and full of fruit, this is one of those recipes that you find yourself eating morning, noon, and night. And since it's made with shortcut ingredients, you can make our Strawberry Patch Salad year-round!
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries in syrup, thawed
- 1 (8- ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in the strawberries and their syrup, the pineapple, banana, and pecans until well mixed.
- Spoon half of the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish and chill for about 1 hour, or until set; reserve the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature.
- When the chilled gelatin is set, spread the top with the sour cream, then top with the reserved gelatin mixture. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.