Strawberry Patch Salad
Cool, creamy, and full of fruit, this is one of those recipes that you find yourself eating morning, noon, and night.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (4-serving size) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries in syrup, thawed and syrup reserved
- 1 (8- ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup reduced-fat sour cream
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in the strawberries and their syrup, the pineapple, banana, and pecans until well mixed.
- Spoon half of the mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish and chill for about 1 hour, or until set; reserve the remaining gelatin mixture at room temperature.
- When the chilled gelatin is set, spread the top with the sour cream, then top with the reserved gelatin mixture. Cover and chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 20 12