Toss Together Vegetable Salad
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Give this salad a toss and you're ready to go for a healthy side dish for lunch, dinner or even a picnic or potluck. Now, that's easy cooking for you...quick, tasty, and colorful, too!
What You'll Need:
cup red wine vinegar
cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon sugar
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 red bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and cut into eighths
pound sliced mushrooms
cup pimiento-stuffed olives
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 1 cup large pitted black olives
What To Do:
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the marinade over the salad mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
07 24 13