Tuna and White Bean Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This is no ordinary tuna salad! Our Tuna and White Bean Salad has all the flavor and crunch of a chopped salad, and comes with the added healthy benefits of fiber-rich beans.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeds removed, chopped
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (12-ounce) can solid white tuna, drained well
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
- Stir in cucumber, tomato, onion, parsley, and beans. Add tuna and toss gently until evenly coated. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!