Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad recipe is sure to add a burst of citrus flavor that'll brighten up any meal. If you're looking for a healthy salad recipe that's better than those fancy ones you might find at a posh restaurant, then this simple salad will fit the bill. Eat it by itself for a light lunch or serve it up before dinner for a refreshing change from your average salad mix. So what are you waiting for? Mix it up and make yourself an easy lunch recipe that you'll actually look forward to eating!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
What To Do:
- In a large salad bowl, combine Italian dressing, sugar and poppy seeds.
- Toss with mixed baby greens, mandarin oranges and almonds. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!