Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Mandarin Poppy Seed Salad recipe is sure to add a burst of citrus flavor that'll brighten up any meal. If you're looking for a healthy salad recipe that's better than those fancy ones you might find at a posh restaurant, then this simple salad will fit the bill. Eat it by itself for a light lunch or serve it up before dinner for a refreshing change from your average salad mix. So what are you waiting for? Mix it up and make yourself an easy lunch recipe that you'll actually look forward to eating!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup bottled Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1 (8-ounce) package mixed baby greens
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup toasted slivered almonds
What To Do:
- In a large salad bowl, combine Italian dressing, sugar and poppy seeds.
- Toss with mixed baby greens, mandarin oranges and almonds. Serve immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We gave a family-favorite a tasty and modern makeover by adding a crispy, potato tot topping that's so good everyone will want to dig in right away! They'll be surprised to find such a tasty, gooey, cheesy, and meaty filling in this amazing Potato Tot Enchilada Casserole.