All in One Pierogi Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! Ground beef and broccoli never had it so good, 'cause in All in One Pierogi Skillet they're teamed with puffy, melt-in-your-mouth, everybody-loves-'em potato pierogis. Better make extra!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato pierogis, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, and brown beef 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add pierogi and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in broccoli, salt, and pepper, then top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese melts and broccoli is warmed through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!