All in One Pierogi Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! Ground beef and broccoli never had it so good, 'cause in All in One Pierogi Skillet they're teamed with puffy, melt-in-your-mouth, everybody-loves-'em potato pierogis. Better make extra!
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen potato pierogis, thawed
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, and brown beef 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add pierogi and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in broccoli, salt, and pepper, then top with cheese.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and cook an additional 4 to 5 minutes, or until cheese melts and broccoli is warmed through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Ground Beef Recipes: 25 Quick & Easy Recipes for Ground Beef!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!