Down Home Liver 'n' Onions
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you quiver at the thought of liver, please do me (and yourself) a favor and try this down-home version. Loaded with tasty whole new potatoes, it may just change your point of view!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 medium-sized onions, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 pounds beef liver, cut into 3/4-inch strips
- 2 cans (141/2 ounces each) whole white potatoes, drained and cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat and sauté the onions for 8 to 10 minutes, or until tender and just beginning to brown.
- Add the liver and cook for 8 minutes.
- Turn the liver and stir in the remaining ingredients; cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the potatoes are heated through and the liver is cooked to desired doneness.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!