Easy Cook Pot Roast
- COOK TIME
- 7 Hr
- READY IN
- 7 Hr
Wait 'til your gang gets a whiff of this roast cooking in your slow cooker! This is one-step cooking at its finest, with the vegetables and gravy teaming perfectly with the eye of round roast and making any day a special day!
What You'll Need:
- 4 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium-sized carrots, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 medium-sized onion, sliced
cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (3-pound) beef eye of the round roast, trimmed
- 1 (4-ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10-1/4-ounce) can beef gravy
- 1 1/2
teaspoons browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
- Place potatoes, carrots, and onion in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- In a shallow dish, combine flour, salt, and pepper. Coat beef on all sides with flour mixture and place over vegetables. Place mushrooms over roast then pour gravy over the top. Cover and cook on low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- One hour before removing roast from slow cooker, remove cover and turn roast over; replace cover and continue cooking.
- When roast has finished cooking, remove it to a cutting board. Add browning and seasoning sauce to slow cooker and stir gently. Slice roast and serve with vegetables and sauce.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 08 14
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hot Cross Buns are one sweet Easter tradition. Our easy recipe for baking your own bakery-style Cranberry Hot Cross Buns is a twist on the traditional raisin variety, and guaranteed to be a crowd-pleaser.