Hot Dog Bundles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
They'll be shouting "Hot diggity dog!" for Hot Dog Bundles, a combo of hot dogs and beans served together in buns.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound hot dogs, cut into 1-inch slices
- 2 (16-ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 6 hot dog rolls, split
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, combine all ingredients except the buns; mix well. Cover and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Spoon into hot dog buns and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bake up a little bit of fall flavor with our recipe for Upside Down Pear Cake. This cake is beautiful enough to serve for any special occasion, and easy enough to make when you've got cravings for fall favorites. It's got an ooey-gooey and crunchy topping that's unbelievably good!