Mardi Gras Jambalaya
- COOK TIME
- 45 Min
- READY IN
- 45 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 pound smoked turkey sausage or andouille sausage, cut into 1-inch slices
pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 3/4
cups chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked long- or whole-grain rice
cup dry white wine
- 2 green or red bell peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 4 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
What To Do:
- In a soup pot over medium heat, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover and cook 15 minutes. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until rice is cooked.
We recommend you keep the party going by topping off this meal with a plate of our delicious Mardi Gras Beignets!
- If you've got them, use 1 green and 1 red bell pepper for a very colorful jambalaya.
- Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 21 12