We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Now here's an easy ground beef recipe that's definitely not boring. Loaded with southwestern spice, veggies, and twisted pasta, our Mexican Twist is a mouth-full of "ooh, yeah!" And the best part is that it cooks up in a quick 25-minutes, making it an easy weeknight dinner.
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 4 cups water
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (1 ounce each) envelopes dry taco seasoning mix
- 8 ounces spiral pasta
What To Do:
- In a 6-quart soup pot, over high heat, brown ground beef and onion 8 to 10 minutes, until no pink remains in beef and onion is tender. Add remaining ingredients except pasta; mix well.
- Bring to a boil, then stir in pasta. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 15 to 18 minutes, or until pasta is tender.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!