One Pot Chicken Dinner
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Start loosening your belt buckle now because once you bite into this yummy One Pot Chicken Dinner you won't be able to stop eating! This truly is a winner, winner chicken dinner!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) can chow mein vegetables, drained
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can chicken and rice soup, undiluted
- 1 (10-3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (3-ounce) can chow mein noodles
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degees F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl; stir well. Spoon into a well-greased 7- x 11-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve immediately.
You know we're big fans of convenience products. If you're like us, you'll stock a few of these convenience items in your pantry so you'll have everything you need to stir up this easy entree when you have leftover chicken in the fridge.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!