One Pot Pasta
- COOK TIME
- 28 Min
- READY IN
- 28 Min
With the help of your favorite spaghetti sauce and refrigerated ravioli, you can have dinner on the table lickety-split!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (26-ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Take beef out of Dutch oven and wipe Dutch oven clean.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add onion and mushrooms, and saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Stir in beef, pasta sauce, water, and next 3 ingredients.
- Bring sauce to a boil; add ravioli. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve immediately.
Round out your meal with a tossed salad and garlic bread - all conveniently available (already prepared) at your local supermarket.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
02 21 14