We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
It's great when you can turn economical cuts of meat into melt-in-your-mouth dinners with little work. You see, since the stove does all the work for our Stovetop Roast, you can catch up on chores or just relax with loved ones!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (3-pound) boneless beef chuck roast
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes, not drained
What To Do:
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil then brown roast 8 minutes, turning to brown on all sides. Sprinkle onion powder, garlic powder, oregano, salt, and pepper over roast, then add onions and tomatoes with liquid to pot.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 2 to 2-1/2 hours, or until roast is tender. Slice roast across the grain and serve with pan juices.
Can't serve this without a steaming bowl of mashed potatoes, right??
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!