Stovetop Tuna Mac
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A last-minute "pantry raid" can yield a hearty meal in minutes. Stovetop Tuna Mac is a shortcut version of a classic tuna casserole that will solve your "What's for dinner?" dilemma easily!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (6-ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 buttery crackers, coarsely crushed
What To Do:
In a large saucepan, prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions, adding frozen mixed vegetables to boiling macaroni in water for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return macaroni and vegetables to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients as directed on package; mix well. Stir in tuna, sprinkle crushed crackers over the top, and serve.
Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Recreate an entree that's restaurant-fancy in your own kitchen with our recipe for Bacon Wrapped Pork Fillets. Perfectly cooked pork loin fillets get wrapped up in pan-fried bacon strips and drizzled with a savory and flavor-packed glaze.