Tuscan One Pot
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
- READY IN
- 40 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound turkey sausage, casing removed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 (15-1/2-ounce) cans great northern beans, undrained
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups fresh spinach, washed and patted dry
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over high heat. Add sausage, onion, and garlic, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring frequently to break up the meat.
- Add remaining ingredients except spinach; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until thickened. Stir in spinach, and serve.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES