- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
- READY IN
- 50 Min
A San Francisco treat that's just as welcome at home as it is on Fisherman's Wharf.
What You'll Need:
pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium-sized onions, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) whole Italian-style tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds red snapper or cod fillets, cut into 2-inch chunks
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, but tails left on
What To Do:
- Spray a 6-quart soup pot with nonstick vegetable spray and heat over high heat.
- Add the mushrooms, onions, and garlic and cook for 4 to 6 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender, stirring often. Stir in the tomatoes, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cover and increase the heat to high. Bring to a boil and add the fish, scallops, and shrimp. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork and the shrimp are pink and cooked completely, stirring occasionally.
For a true taste of San Francisco, serve this with sourdough bread.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES