Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Waking up to the smell of pancakes...Mmm! Our Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes are a tasty way to start the day!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted, plus extra for cooking
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well. In a medium bowl, beat eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter; stir into dry ingredients just until combined. Do not overmix.
- In a griddle pan or large skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Pour 1/3 cup batter onto griddle and sprinkle with some blueberries. Cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbles begin to form, then turn over and cook 2 additional minutes, or until golden brown. Continue in batches.
For an extra special treat, serve with a dollop of whipped cream.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!