Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 21 (4-inch) pancakes
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Love at first bite... what's not to love about pancakes stuffed with blueberries and cream cheese?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
What To Do:
In a medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese until creamy; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating after each addition.
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt; make a well in center of mixture.
In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese mixture, milk, butter, and vanilla, stirring well; pour into well of flour mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Stir in blueberries.
- Lightly grease a griddle, then heat over medium heat. Pour about 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges begin to brown; turn and cook other side. Repeat until all batter is used.
- Top with a drizzle of maple syrup or a sprinkle of confectioners' sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!