We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheese pancakes? Are these actually a thing? Why, yes, they most certainly are! Chocolate and fruit are a thing of the past with your easy breakfast recipes; make way for cottage cheese! Just give 'em a chance. Trust us; you won't regret it!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; add eggs and continue beating until well mixed. Slowly stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup butter and let sit 10 minutes so bread crumbs absorb liquid.
- Melt 2 tablespoons (of 1/2 cup) butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Spoon batter by tablespoonfuls into skillet and fry 4 to 6 minutes, until browned on both sides, turning halfway through the frying. Remove to a rimmed baking sheet and place in a 200 degree F. oven to keep warm until all pancakes are made.
- Repeat process with remaining 1/2 cup butter and pancake batter until all pancakes are complete. Serve immediately.
These are great topped with fresh maple syrup or confectioners' sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.