We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never had cottage cheese pancakes before, we urge you to give 'em a try! These Cheese Pancakes are light, fluffy, and have just the right amount of cheesiness to 'em. Plus, they've got a simple flavor that make 'em a great base for your favorite toppings!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese and cottage cheese; add eggs and continue beating until well mixed. Slowly stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup butter and let sit 10 minutes so bread crumbs absorb liquid.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Spoon 2 tablespoons batter, for each pancake, into skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes, until browned on both sides, turning halfway through cooking. Remove to a rimmed baking sheet and place in a 200 degree F. oven to keep warm.
- Repeat process with remaining butter and pancake batter until all pancakes are complete. Serve immediately.
These are great topped with fresh maple syrup or confectioners' sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.