Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Skipping breakfast isn't an option when this hearty French toast is on the menu! Just add O.J., and you're set.
What You'll Need:
- 12 sandwich bread slices
cup prepared mustard
- 12 (1-ounce) baked ham slices
- 6 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 3 large eggs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with mustard. Layer 6 bread slices mustard-side up with 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slices, and another ham slice; top with remaining bread slices, mustard-side down.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow dish until blended. Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place sandwiches 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place another lightly greased baking sheet greased-side down on top of sandwiches. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to check out our Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 26 13