Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Skipping breakfast isn't an option when this hearty French toast is on the menu! Just add O.J., and you're set.
What You'll Need:
- 12 sandwich bread slices
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 12 (1-ounce) baked ham slices
- 6 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with mustard. Layer 6 bread slices mustard-side up with 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slices, and another ham slice; top with remaining bread slices, mustard-side down.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow dish until blended. Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place sandwiches 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place another lightly greased baking sheet greased-side down on top of sandwiches. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to check out our Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This stick-to-your-ribs Tex-Mex casserole gets its name from the biggest ranch in Texas (and the world!) -- King Ranch! Our recipe for King Ranch Casserole is big on taste and sure to satisfy your gang's big appetites. With chicken, cheese, tomatoes, and more, there's no way you could pass on this Texas favorite!