We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
They sure know how to get everyone out of bed for breakfast down on an Amish farm. Perfect pancake recipes like a Hootenanny Pancake which look as good as they taste and are a cinch to make, will guarantee that your gang won't be snoozing through the alarm clock.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 pound (1 stick) butter, melted
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar for sprinkling
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pour butter into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish; set aside.
- In a blender, combine eggs, milk, and salt; blend until frothy. Slowly add flour, mixing until well blended. Pour egg mixture into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set. Top with berries and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Slice and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- French Toast Rollups
- French Toast Bread Pudding
- French Toast in a Mug
- Chocolate Banana Baked French Toast
- All-In-One French Toast Bake
- Disappearing Stuffed French Toast
- Perfectly Easy Pancakes: 28 Simple Pancake Recipes
- Southern Johnny Cakes
- South of the Border Doughnuts
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Pancakes