Out of This World Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 22 (4-inch) waffles
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
In our opinion, all waffles are out-of-this-world, but especially these! They're so crispy and light and are ready in a snap.
What You'll Need:
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
What To Do:
- Preheat waffle iron. Combine first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Combine eggs, milk, and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring with a wire whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Cook in oiled waffle iron until golden.
If the recipe makes more waffles than you need, you can freeze and reheat 'em as needed in the toaster. And for more advice in a nutshell -you can add 1/2 cup of finely chopped pecans to the batter just before baking.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Make room burritos, 'cause there's a new contender in town, and they're going by the name of Tex-Mex Hand Pies! These creamy hand pies are stuffed full of Tex-Mex favorites like salsa, chicken and lots of creamy cheese. You're going to wish you had more hands.