Shrimp Newburg Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
This four-ingredient luscious brunch recipe for Shrimp Newburg Waffles sounds fancy but, thanks to our market shortcuts, it's a cinch!
What You'll Need:
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream of shrimp soup
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound frozen cooked medium shrimp, thawed
- 4 frozen waffles
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, combine soup, sherry, and heavy cream; cook over medium heat until heated through, stirring occasionally (DO NOT BOIL). Add shrimp and stir until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat waffles according to package directions.
- Top waffles with Newburg sauce, and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.