We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't tell anyone that the shortcut to this stack of bed and breakfast-worthy pancakes was right in your freezer! With a few creamy touches, breakfast or brunch tastes like a favorite Italian dessert. It's a recipe to do you proud.
What You'll Need:
- 24 (12-pancake) packages frozen pancakes
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package mascarpone cheese
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
What To Do:
- Warm pancakes according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and confectioners' sugar until well combined. In a small bowl, dissolve coffee granules in water then add to cheese mixture; mix well.
- Place a pancake on a plate then dollop with cheese mixture; repeat layers two more times, ending with a dollop of cheese mixture topping the stack. Repeat with remaining pancakes and cheese mixture. Sprinkle with cocoa, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Often the best things in life, or on our kitchen table, are the simplest ones, and this Buttery Cabbage recipe falls into that category. Crisp bacon, nutritious cabbage, and a few other ingredients make this simple cabbage recipe a spectacular one, time and time again.