Perfectly Easy Pancakes
Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing like waking up in the morning to smell of baked French toast. We love it too which is why we've compiled our best French toast recipes that are sure to make your morning extra-special! You'll learn how to make cinnamon French toast, stuffed French toast, French toast casserole recipes, and everything in between!
1. Chocolate Banana Baked French Toast The perfect marriage of chocolate and fruit, this savory french toast recipe is sure to be a welcome relief from your hectic day!
3. French Toast Souffle With a delicate powdered sugar topping, a French Toast Souffle is exactly the kind of homestyle breakfast casserole that you'd been hoping to find! Make your friends a fan of this simple French toast casserole overnight!
5. Mexican French Toast Who can deny a touch of strawberries in their breakfast? This simple French toast recipe is the ideal way to show someone how much you love them!
7. French Toast Bread Pudding Bread pudding is the perfect way to change up your regular French toast routine. This egg bread recipe makes a great dessert too!
9. French Toast Rollups Here's something you don't see everyday: French Toast Rollups! For a simple French toast recipe that's both kid-friendly and super-quick, you'll want to give this recipe a go!
Bonus French Toast Recipes
11. Strawberry Cheesecake French Toast You'll feel like you woke up in a charming country inn when you taste this stuffed French toast. This simple French toast recipe will give you a breakfast that's so creamy smooth, it's like eating a warm dessert cheesecake!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here it is, the ultimate weeknight dinner solution and one of our easiest baked pork chop recipes! This Pork Chop Casserole comes together in minutes and fills the house with an aroma that will bring your gang running to the table. It's hard to find the perfect pork chop casserole recipe that everyone in the house will agree to eat, but this pork chop and rice casserole is just that. Serve it with a side of broccoli or other veggies, and you've got yourself one tasty meal!