We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You may want to pull out the forks and knives to eat these ooey-gooey frozen yogurt sandwiches.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chocolate frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
What To Do:
- Spread 1/2 cup softened frozen yogurt over each of 2 toasted waffles. Top with remaining 2 toasted waffles.
- Cut each wafflewich into 4 wedges, and drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce evenly over wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxson's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!