We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You may want to pull out the forks and knives to eat these ooey-gooey frozen yogurt sandwiches.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup chocolate frozen yogurt, slightly softened
- 4 frozen waffles, toasted
- 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped nuts
What To Do:
- Spread 1/2 cup softened frozen yogurt over each of 2 toasted waffles. Top with remaining 2 toasted waffles.
- Cut each wafflewich into 4 wedges, and drizzle 2 tablespoons chocolate sauce evenly over wedges. Sprinkle evenly with nuts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a cake you can share with EVERYONE (really!). Since this tropical-tasting cake is made in a baking sheet, you can bet there's enough to go around. And, 'cause both the frosting and the cake are made from scratch, they're sure to say, "Wow, that's a Crazy Good Pineapple Sheet Cake!"