Creamy Spaghetti Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a really smooth sauce that's popular in Italian restaurants now. Some call it Cream Sauce, or Vodka Sauce, or Ravioli Sauce. It's light and mild, so whatever you call it, you'll look like you're right "up to the minute."
What You'll Need:
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- Vodka to taste (optional)
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cheese and spaghetti sauce. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the milk slowly, a little at a time, until the sauce is thinned to desired consistency.
- Add the vodka with the milk, if desired. Warm the sauce on the stove or in the microwave and serve.
Makes about 2-3/4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.