White Garlic Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
In Italian, this sauce is called aglio e Olio, and it means garlic and olive oil -- that's it! It's the simplest of sauces, and one of the best. Oh, with a little grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top it's even better!
What You'll Need:
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine the garlic, salt and 1 tablespoon oil; heat over low heat for 7 to 9 minutes, or until the garlic is just golden, stirring constantly.
- Add the remaining oil, the parsley, and pepper and heat through.
This makes about 3/4 cup, enough sauce for about 1/2 pound of pasta, so make extra sauce if you need more pasta than that.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Bring a little taste of the South to your kitchen with our recipe for Catfish 'n' Slaw. We coated U.S. farm-raised catfish in a flavor-packed island seasoning before pan-frying it and finishing it off with a homemade tropical coleslaw. One bite of this dish and you'll be saying, "Let's make some more, ya'll!"