Amish Country Casserole
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (16-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10-3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 3-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and saute onion 2 to 3 minutes. Add ground beef and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned.
- In a large soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain well and return noodles to pot. Add ground beef mixture and remaining ingredients, except paprika; mix well. Place in prepared casserole dish and sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until heated through.
- Freezer instructions: You can freeze this recipe before or after baking. If before, let thaw 24 hours in advance and bake at regular temperature and time. If after, let thaw and reheat. Click here for more tips on freezing this recipe.
- Amish Country Casserole made our reader favorites list for 2010! Check out all the top 20 recipes of 2010.
- If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out Easy Pasta Bake Recipes: 24 Ultimate Pasta Casseroles.
- Looking for more Amish recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Welcome to Amish Country: 16 Easy Amish Recipes from Mr. Food.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!