We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Never knew potato dumplings could be this good. Thanks, Anthony. This Italian dinner favorite is a homemade specialty you'd find in one of those around-the-corner Italian restaurants. Now, we've come up with a version you'll want to make for your entire family. Don't get intimidated we know that homemade gnocchi can seem difficult to make, but soon, you'll know better!
What You'll Need:
- 2 bags (1 pound each) frozen gnocchi (potato dumplings)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag (3 ounces) sun-dried tomatoes, blanched, drained and slivered
- 1/2 cup chopped stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup dry sherry
- 1 cup heavy cream
What To Do:
- Prepare the gnocchi according to the package directions; drain, rinse with hot water, drain again, place in a large bowl, and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat; sauté the onion and garlic lightly, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and olives to the skillet and mix, then add the sherry.
- Mix again, bring to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the heavy cream, stir, then simmer until heated through.
- Mix with the gnocchi and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!