Autumn Pasta Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pasta salad isn't just for summer -- it's perfect for fall, too! Tonight, for a novel autumn meal, why not try this hearty Autumn Pasta Salad filled with rotisserie chicken, apples, and pears?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package elbow macaroni or other small pasta shape
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup chopped apples
- 1 cup chopped pears
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped candied walnuts
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- In a medium pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain well and cool. (Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well.)
- In a large bowl, combine cooled pasta, the chicken, apples, pears, cranberries, celery, and candied walnuts; mix well.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, maple syrup, vinegar, and salt; blend well. Pour mayonnaise mixture over pasta mixture; toss lightly then serve immediately.
If you're not serving this salad immediately, you may want to wait to add the pears and walnuts just before serving, so they stay nice 'n' crunchy. You can also add an additional 1/4 cup mayonnaise to moisten the salad just before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?