Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
You'll be getting the double thumbs up from the whole crew when you make this Browned Butter Chicken Fettuccine for them. They'll have you tagged as the kitchen hero in no time.
What You'll Need:
- 12 ounces dried fettuccine, uncooked
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 (2-1/4-ounce) package slivered almonds, toasted (see Note)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, swirling skillet until butter is browned. Add chicken, garlic, and almonds; cook 4 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in parsley and next 3 ingredients; toss with warm cooked pasta. Sprinkle with cheese, and serve immediately.
Toasting brings out the full flavor of nuts. To toast these almonds, cook them in a dry skillet over medium heat until you begin to smell their aroma, stirring often. Watch 'em closely! The smaller the pieces, the quicker they cook.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Rice isn't only for serving as a side dish or throwing at weddings! It's also a main ingredient in this to-die-for dessert. Our Baked Custard Rice Pudding is a traditional, custard-style pudding that can be served hot or chilled - either way it's so tasty!