Butternut Squash Lasagna
- COOK TIME
- 55 Min
- READY IN
- 55 Min
Our creamy Butternut Squash Lasagna is a super casserole for autumn, and it also provides a great vegetarian main dish option for your Thanksgiving or holiday meal.
What You'll Need:
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 5 cups warm, seasoned mashed potatoes, store-bought or homemade
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2
cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, butternut squash, ricotta cheese, onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Place 3 noodles on bottom of prepared baking dish. Spread 1/3 of potato mixture over noodles. Repeat layers two more times. Top with French-fried onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES