Butternut Squash Lasagna
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our creamy Butternut Squash Lasagna is a super casserole for autumn, and it also provides a great vegetarian main dish option for your Thanksgiving or holiday meal.
What You'll Need:
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 5 cups warm, seasoned mashed potatoes, store-bought or homemade
- 2 (12-ounce) packages frozen butternut squash, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, butternut squash, ricotta cheese, onion powder, nutmeg, salt, and black pepper; mix well.
- Place 3 noodles on bottom of prepared baking dish. Spread 1/3 of potato mixture over noodles. Repeat layers two more times. Top with French-fried onions.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes; remove foil and bake an additional 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden and heated through.
If you liked this recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 19 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!