Caesar Baked Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Just because this is named "Caesar" doesn't mean it has to be a salad. Noooo! But when we take that popular Caesar taste and combine it with something unexpected, we get two surprises in one!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (10- ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (1.2 ounce) package dry Caesar salad dressing mix
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen cheese ravioli, thawed
- 1 (9 ounce) package frozen Italian green beans, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Italian-flavored bread crumbs
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine soup, milk, sour cream, and Caesar dressing mix; mix well. Gently stir in ravioli and green beans until well combined.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; sprinkle with bread crumbs. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes, then remove cover and bake an additinal 5 to 7 minutes, or until bread crumbs are golden and ravioli are warmed through.
If you loved this easy ravioli recipe, be sure to check out our collection of Unforgettable Recipes with Ravioli: 9 of Our Best Ravioli Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!