We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our version of Chicken Bolognese is a lighter twist on the traditional Italian-style Bolognese sauce. Made with ground chicken and served over heart-healthy whole grain pasta, it tastes just as rich and hearty as the original.
What You'll Need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
- 1 celery stalk, diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pound (16 ounces) bow tie pasta
What To Do:
In a large pot over medium-high heat, heat oil; brown chicken 5 to 6 minutes. Add carrot, celery, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Add remaining ingredients except pasta; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Serve sauce over pasta.
- Try our easy recipe for Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for a fun dessert with the goodness of oatmeal in every bite.
- Plus, if you loved this Chicken Bolognese recipe, be sure to check out more Italian menu favorites with our collection of 22 Easy Lasagna Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!