Chicken Vegetable Penne
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Many times I've referred to pasta as "fast food." There are really two reasons for that - one is because it's ready so fast and the other is because the gang eats it so fast! And you can be sure that this fast chicken-and-pasta favorite will get eaten up before we can call "Dinnertime!"
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2
pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into ½-inch chunks
- 1 (12-ounce) jar chicken gravy
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return to the pot.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with the salt, then cook for 5 to 7 minutes, until browned. Add the zucchini and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Add the gravy; mix well and cook until heated through and no pink remains in the chicken.
- Add the chicken mixture, the cherry tomatoes, and cheese to the pasta and toss until well combined. Serve immediately.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 25 12