Chicken and Linguine with Garlic Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a whole meal that'll have 'em coming back for more... and more... and more. You get the idea! Don't be fooled by the nine cloves of garlic. After they're cooked, they turn out to be full-flavored, smooth, and mild. You'll be the whiz of the table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 whole cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine to desired doneness; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Cool slightly to prevent splattering, and then stir in the red pepper and salt.
- Gradually stir in the chicken, chicken broth, and thyme.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until heated through. Toss with the linguine and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Brunch will never be the same once you've tried our recipe for Eggs Benedict Casserole. This make-ahead take on a classic breakfast recipe will impress everyone. From the moment it's set on the table, to the moment they clear their plates they'll be showering you with compliments!