Chicken and Linguine with Garlic Sauce
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 20 Min
Here's a whole meal that'll have 'em coming back for more... and more... and more. You get the idea! Don't be fooled by the nine cloves of garlic. After they're cooked, they turn out to be full-flavored, smooth, and mild. You'll be the whiz of the table!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound linguine
cup olive oil
- 9 garlic cloves, chopped
teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 whole cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, coarsely chopped
cup chicken broth
teaspoon dried thyme
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the linguine to desired doneness; drain and place in a large serving bowl.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat; add the garlic and sauté for 5 minutes. Cool slightly to prevent splattering, and then stir in the red pepper and salt.
- Gradually stir in the chicken, chicken broth, and thyme.
- Reduce the heat and simmer until heated through. Toss with the linguine and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
04 29 13