We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Transform those boring spaghetti noodles into a Chinese staple with our recipe for Chinese Noodles. Fill your favorite bowl with warm noodles, add some cooked meat and you've got a yummy homemade meal. Oh, and don't forget the chopsticks!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped scallion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the spaghetti to desired doneness; drain.
- Place the spaghetti in a large bowl and mix with the vegetable oil.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients; add them to the spaghetti and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.