Citrus Twist Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 10 Min
Serve this up with our Lemonade Poached Salmon for real citrus delight. There won't be any rising temperatures after this meal!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound tri-colored twist pasta
- 1 (8 ounce) container lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1 (8 ounce) container orange-flavored yogurt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 ounces fresh spinach, trimmed, washed and torn
- 2 (11 ounce each) cans mandarin oranges, drained
What To Do:
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and allow to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, combine lemon and orange yogurts, salt, and pepper; mix well. Add pasta and mix well, then add spinach and oranges, mixing until thoroughly combined.
Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.