Country Beef Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Take your taste buds to a country kitchen with our comforting recipe for Country Beef and Noodle Pot. With only one pot to wash this stick-to-your-ribs dinner is sure to be one of your favorites!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (5-ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
What To Do:
In soup pot brown the ground beef, bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains in the beef; drain.
Stir in water, spaghetti sauce and seasonings. Over high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir in noodles and simmer uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.