Crab Tortellini Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
Crab Tortellini Salad makes a scrumptious snack or lunch. It's very creamy and rich, and a squirt of lemon injects some tang.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked or 1 (6-ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse, and drain again.
In a large bowl, combine tortellini and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Cover, and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners? Check out our free eCookbook, Easy Weeknight Dinners: 20 Recipes for the Busy Cook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.