Curly Cheddar Bake
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 1 Hr
Everybody loves macaroni and cheese but Curly Cheddar Bake is one with a difference!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound rotini pasta
- 4 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, divided
cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 (13-ounce) cans evaporated milk
teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well and place in a large bowl. Add 3-1/2 cups Cheddar cheese and stir until cheese is melted. Add butter, Parmesan cheese, and eggs; mix well. Add remaining ingredients. (The mixture will be fairly liquidy.)
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese and bake 40 to 45 minutes, until center is set.
This cheesy bake is just as good the day after it's made!
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES